NAPO-CT Set to Sell Contest Rules
The winner will have the first floor of his or her home de-cluttered and organized by a team of Connecticut’s best professional organizers from NAPO-CT, for FREE! Your role will be to make the decisions on what to keep, discard, donate and store, and we will do ALL the work! The first floor of your home will be cleared, inviting, and set* to sell! The winner will also receive free hauling services from Just Dump It and three months FREE offsite storage courtesy of Cube Smart Self Storage. PLUS the winner’s kitchen will receive beautiful retrofitted drawers courtesy of ShelfGenie!
- To enter, take four photos, in the horizontal format of the following:
- outside of the front of the house
- living room
- any clutter “hotspot” from the first floor
All photos must be in digital jpeg format, and submitted via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and your home town and put NAPO-CT Set To Sell Contest in the subject line. The contest begins on Monday, May 8 at 4:00pm and ends on Thursday, June 22 at 5:00pm. All entries received outside of this contest period will be disqualified. That’s it!
See how easy it is to enter. Click here.
- This contest is open to any Connecticut homeowner, 18 years of age or older, who is interested in selling his or her home in 2017. Contestant must own and reside in the domicile being submitted.
- Contestants must agree to have their photos (with their home town) shown on WFSB, Channel 3 and on the NAPO-CT webpage and Facebook page.
- Three finalists will be chosen on Thursday, June 22 by NAPO-CT. The odds of being selected depend on the number of submissions received.
- Finalists will be contacted by a representative from NAPO-CT to provide a story, explaining why they would be the best candidate for the “set to sell” contest. Final decision will be made by NAPO-CT.
- Winner will be announced on Better Connecticut, Monday, June 26.
- Winner must agree to a pre-makeover visit by representatives from NAPO-CT, to be scheduled at the winner’s convenience between June 26 and June 30.
- Winner must agree to be available for the “Set to Sell Makeover” on Thursday, July 6 from 8am-6pm.
- Winner must agree to have his or her home and the decluttering process filmed by a videographer from WFSB, Channel 3.
- Winner must agree to appear on Better Connecticut in Rocky Hill, CT on Monday July 31 at 10:00 am to talk with hosts Scot Haney and Kara Sundlun, NAPO-CT and CubeSmart Storage about his or her NAPO-CT “Set To Sell” experience.
- Additional Restrictions:
- Realtor and professional home staging services/furniture/accessories not included.
- Retrofitted drawers provided by ShelfGenie are limited to six pullouts.
- Sponsors of this contest in no way guarantee sale of the home or home viewing traffic.*
- By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against NAPO-CT and its membership, and WFSB, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest.
- In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver of liability form provided by NAPO-CT.
- Members of NAPO-CT and employees of WFSB, Cube Smart and Just Dumpit are not eligible to enter.
Bonus prize: All entrants will also be eligible for discounted services offered by participating NAPO-CT professional organizers after the event.
Want to share this information with friends or colleagues? Click HERE for a pdf poster!