NAPO-CT Monthly Zoom Meeting
Agenda and Featured Speaker
April 16, 2021
CLICK HERE to view the NAPO-CT Zoom Etiquette HERE.
- 8:45 – 9:00 Networking with colleagues
- 9:00 – 9:30 Welcome and Announcements
- 9:30 – 9:35 Business Partner Spotlight
- 9:35 – 10:35 Featured Speaker
- 10:35 – 10:50 Breakout Discussion Groups
- 10:50 – 11:00 Wrap-up and Community Connections: How we share and collaborate with colleagues–a huge member benefit.
Presented by Lisa Mark, CPO at 10:00am
Join us for the April 16 NAPO-CT zoom meeting to learn strategies to downsize your client’s items. We’ll discuss six ways to downsize items, the value of different types of items, five specific strategies you can use with your clients, how to price items, how to determine whether to sell or donate, and how to manage client expectations during the rightsizing process.
If you have any questions regarding NAPO-CT CLICK HERE to send an email.
NAPO-CT uses photographs of meetings and sponsored events in its promotional materials. Unless this permission is revoked in writing to the President of NAPO-CT, by virtue of your attendance you agree to the use of any photos obtained.