NAPO-CT Monthly Zoom Meeting
Agenda and Featured Speaker
April 15, 2022
CLICK HERE to view the NAPO-CT Zoom Etiquette.
- 8:45-9:00am Networking with colleagues
- 9:00–9:30am Welcome and Announcements
- 9:30–9:35am Business Partner Spotlight
- 9:35–10:35am Featured Speaker
- 10:35–10:50am Breakout Discussion Groups
- 10:50–11:00am Wrap-up and Community Connections: How we share and collaborate with colleagues–a huge member benefit.
Speaker: Hazel Thornton of Organized for Life and Beyond
Topic: What’s a Photo Without the Story? How to Create Your Family Legacy
Think you don’t have stories to tell? Of course you do. Everyone does!
In this talk you will learn why and how to:
- Tell your family stories
- Enhance your stories by adding photos and details
- Identify mystery photos & investigate family legends
- Dig deeper & climb higher on your family tree
- Tell the stories of your things, too
- Leave a legacy, not a burden
Business Partner Highlight
Tom Larson, always sporting an orange shirt and driving an orange truck, is owner of Just Dump It which provides full service residential and commercial junk removal and roll off dumpster services. He will share his business philosophy and strategies he uses while working with NAPO-CT members.
If you have any questions regarding NAPO-CT CLICK HERE to send an email.
NAPO-CT uses photographs of meetings and sponsored events in its promotional materials. Unless this permission is revoked in writing to the President of NAPO-CT, by virtue of your attendance you agree to the use of any photos obtained.