Benefits of Membership
NAPO – The National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals – is the premier authority on productivity and organizing. By becoming a member of the National Association and the Connecticut Chapter, you align yourself with an organization committed to furthering the growth of the industry and helping you succeed.
NAPO-CT exists to provide you with a variety of benefits, including:
Learn about our different Membership Levels
- As the Connecticut organizing authority, NAPO-CT attracts individuals seeking to enhance their knowledge and grow their business with a variety of opportunities.
- The NAPO-CT website provides potential clients the ability to search the membership database through the ‘Find an Organizer’ directory.
- As a member of NAPO National and NAPO-CT, you have access to member logos available for you to use on your own website and pm printed promotional material providing credibility within the industry.
- You also become a part of the professional community through a variety of online communications to stay informed and brainstorm with colleagues.
- Monthly meetings are free to members and feature speakers who provide education and instruction to help you grow professionally.
- Many of our speakers fulfill the requirements for organizers pursuing the CPO® certification process – through the BCPO®
- Networking opportunities are abundant during the monthly meetings and special events.
- NAPO-CT seeks to serve its membership by making abundant educational resources
- The ‘Members Only’ website page allows members to access a variety of materials specific to the chapter and our industry.
- There are multiple opportunities for members to develop personal and professional relationships with colleagues
- As a member you have direct access and a preferential relationship with our Business Partners
- To further develop your business, take advantage of being a mentor or develop a mentorship alliance with another member within the chapter
- Abundant opportunities are available to networking with other professional organizers and productivity consultants.
- NAPO-CT is a forum to discuss challenges, success and strategies.
- Joining NAPO-CT provides you with the opportunity to give back both to colleagues and your profession through volunteering on a committee or a leadership position.
- The success of NAPO-CT depends on the contribution of all its members.
NAPO-CT has multiple opportunities to become a partner…
An Business Partner is an individual or company that manufacturers, distributes or sells organizing industry related products or services. Business Partnership is an excellent opportunity to consistently network with professional organizers, make presentations, and increase your client base.
NAPO-CT is currently looking for corporate sponsors to help support our goal to educate and provide networking for our members, as well as promote and educate the public about the profession of professional organizing.
At each monthly chapter meeting, NAPO-CT invites guests to present or speak on a range of topics. As a non-profit organization, NAPO-CT does not pay for speakers, but guest speakers are given the opportunity to market their company, publications and wares to our membership.